sábado, 6 de diciembre de 2008

My First Entry

Hello, Obviously if you are reading this then you know that my blog is about Random Stuff, Mostly Movies. If you are taking a strong dislike in this blog, then go ahead and screw off. But for those of you who actually do care (and i thank you for reading beyond the point of the whole "Screw off" thing) then I guess I am obligated to keep writing so... I like movies. I have a collection of over 400 movies. They are really cool movies, and right now I'm sounding like a first grader playing show and tell. Anyways, My favorite movie of all time is Shaun of the Dead, and my favorite piece of news this week is the fact that Beyonce is 'Terrified of Having a baby' (Courtesy of Yahoo! News). I mean cmon, you either are gonna have a kid or your not going to have a kid, there is no 'terrifying' thing about having a kid. You either hate kids, feeding them, changing diapers, taking them to Hannah Montana feature length events, or you love them, they are the gift of life, you love that smell after they said they made an Uh-Oh. You can't be scared, it's not like little damien is going to rip you're hair out or stab you in the back. But worst of it all, is that Beyonce strip teases in concert in front of spazzy little tweens. It just seems ridiculous, but then again, I would hate to be the mother of a Baby who's daddy just so happens to be all star rapper Jay Z. Look Who's Talking IV: Encore. I'll be back if you holmeses choose to , but as long as people continue to hate me, I'll just be I guy who's around, saving peoples lives and what not. At least I think that's how the quote from the dark night went. Toodles.

1 comentario:

SMELLANIE! dijo...

emetodayHEYYY NAT! cool blog. i have one too, the name is stupid but its a long story to explain. www.smellaniesblog.blogspot.com if u ask about the name ill tell u but ya, ehum, nothing else to say!=] ttyl8tr
~mellllllll